Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Disabled Ipod

So I got grounded from my Ipod for a long time, and before we left for Brigham City I asked my dad if I could have my Ipod now. He said sure. So we left for Brigham City already about 10 miles in the trip when I asked my dad for my Ipod. So he gave it to me. I look at it and it said Ipod is disabled try again in 21,000,000 minutes. So I showed it to my dad and said," What did you do?" He said that he didn't do anything, and Jack and my dad started to laugh their heads off. I didn't say anything the rest of the car ride.




4 comments:

heather said...

See how fun it has to have little brothers and sisters? Griffin tried to get in your itouch so many times that it eventually blocked you out for about 40 years.

Tate said...

Sorry about your ipod and your pet rock. Hahahaha.

tanner said...

that sucks what happened to your i pod

Tanner said...

Did you ever get your I pod to work