Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The ice cream man

I scream for ice cream!

That is Sonic The Hedgehog the green gumballs are supposed to be in the white spots, the only reason I payed for that was for it to look like Sonic. What a ripoff.
Me with my Sonic, and jack with his bubblegum popsicle
Riding on my waveboard with Sonic
Hopefully you can't tell I ate my friend Sonic. He was my best buddy. I mean seriously can't you see he is having fun when I take him on a ripstick ride only once in a while he can go out of the freezer and feel the wind in his face.


3 comments:

heather said...

You definitely have your dad's humor. I'm glad your little buddy was able to enjoy a ride on the ripstick before being smashed all over your face. Now go wash your face!

Tate said...

I like your sonic popsicle thing. Hahahaha. Next time let me know when the ice cream man is in our neighborhood. Word!

Tanner said...

Why did you have to kill your little friend