It was Griffin's birthday and he kept doing the 4 sign.
Griffin with all his family presents.
Griffin with his balloons
Then we went to Incredible Pizza, this is me with a huge ice cream because I didn't know how to stop the ice cream from coming out.
This is my favorite thing there. Other that Laser Tag. It is called Typhoon and it feels like your on a roller coaster. It even has fans so you can feel the wind as you can see by Mia.
Mini Bowling.
Griffin throwing other than rolling the bowling ball.
Me and Griffin doing Air Hockey.
I don't know why it's doing this. Mia staring at the thing she wants with her puppy dog eyes.
And then the friend party. That is just so surprising that Griffin isn't looking at the camera.
All the presents. By the way NOT LOOKING.
Not looking.
Kids waiting for their turn at the pinata.
Griffin's "best buddy" Parker.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFIN!











1 comment:
I just love how Griffin tries so hard to tilt his head and smile :)
What a cutie he is. How great that he had a swimming party. He really was able to show everyone what an awesome swimmer he is.
I am going to add your blog to my other blogs so I will remember to check it from time to time.
You are doing great!
Post a Comment