Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Rushing's amazing house





After Sun River we went to the Rushing's house. This is us on the way up. Griffin NEVER looks at the camera no matter how many times we tell him.



This is the bridge that I was freaking out about, because I thought it was about to collapse. I bet if you fellow Utahns went over a bridge with water below you would be scared.


My Uncle Scott at his house

My dad at the Rushing's house.

Mia smiling with her flower.

Will and Griffin having lightsaber wars in their huge backyard.

My mom eating one of Heidi's amazing dinners. Seriously, everything she made was delicious.

Kennedy can't live without Taylor Lautner also known as Jacob.

And there's Bailey. The cutest dog ever made.

My dad playing baseball with Griffin. As soon as Layton heard the word baseball he wanted my dad to play it with him.


Morgan staring at Barney on the Telecast Vision as Layton would say.


Of course, an "amazing" house isn't complete without a game room. Pinball, foosball, arcade machine with 150 games! Oh yeah, baby.




OMSI Oregon Museum of Science something. I don't feel like writing anything for this part. Sorry, but this is what you guys get for not commenting on my blog.

Layton standing by Einstein's huge head.

Jack cautiously checking out space.

Jack told me to do big eyes, but trust me I can go bigger


Griffin trying to scare us in his spacesuit.


Morgan not knowing what she looks like, just smiles with pride.

My dad doing big eyes. Yeah, I know FREAKY!
My mom trying out her spacesuit. For some reason the female spacesuit oddly looks the same as the male spacesuit.
Morgan playing in the little kid area. I think she not looking at that person because she is planning how to approach her and throw sand at her.

Mia and Griffin doing a puppet show.

Me very carefully studying the exhibit.

Oh the Candy Bar Game. The world's most intense game! Side effects include: screaming if you don't get the candy bar you want.

Cassidy studying the candy like it's her boyfriend.


And a trip can't be complete without my dad's crepes. I mean just look at that technique.





Hiking Beacon Rock.
Dad and Mia.


Me, Layton, Will, and somehow Griffin staying with the fast group. Like brother like brother.


Me, Will, And Layton way ahead of everybody.

Oh yeah we made it but Jack didn't.





And to end it off resting and at the Colombia River beach.









Sad and mad to be going home. This house was amazing.


4 comments:

Heidi Rushing said...

I LOVE reading your blog posts! They make me laugh. I love your sense of humor! We had so much fun with you guys! Make sure your parents bring you out again soon. So now that I commented, do I get to read about the trip to OMSI?

Ryan said...

Yes because you commented I will write in the blanks. But that doesn't mean you and other people can stop commenting. I'm serious and if you like it then please follow my blog.

Andrea said...

Hey Ryan- you blog is hilarious! I used to be in the Primary with your Mom so I got the link from there. Seriously entertaining stuff. I'll follow you for sure!

Heidi Rushing said...

Ok - It's official...I follow Ryan's blog!!! So glad you added your comments to OMSI - got quite a few good laughs to get me through today!