Monday, June 7, 2010

All about me

Well, I've seen my mom do some posts, so I might be pretty good.

First of all, I'll tell you some of my favorite stuff.


Favorite sport: Basketball


Favorite food: Probably the pizza at Pizza Hut that has cheese in the crust

Favorite place to visit: Either Mexico or Chicago


Now I'll do some of my least favorite stuff.

Least favorite sport: Either Baseball or Volleyball
Least favorite food: Pho
Least favorite place to visit: 4 corners


I just recently won the Super League Basketball Championship. I love to play with hamsters. I have had four. Two teddy bear hamsters, one Black Bear, and one dwarf hamster. That's just a little bit about me.

5 comments:

heather said...

Wow! You do sound radical! I'm excited to read your blog and it will be a good writing skill practice for you over the summer. I love you, Ry! You are a wonderful son!

Grandma Bethany said...

Wow! Ryan, maybe you can teach this old grandma how to do this! Very impressed, but then I wouldn't expect any less of you! Sure love you!

Tate said...

I look hot don't I. I'd have to agree about the baseball and volleyball. hahahahaha word!

tanner said...

you don't look hot you liar.

tanner said...

where am i in that pic?