Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trip to Brigham City


That's just me at my brother Jack's soccer game. They lost.



That's a picture of our motel that we stayed in. When we first drove by it it thought it was a shack turned into a motel, but I guess I was kind of wrong, but not 100%. By the way there was a guy right across from us that was standing outside with his shirt unbuttoned and hair like 5 feet long growing from his chest.
That is us in our motel. Jack playing his Ipod touch, and me doing this math book thing. In my next post I'll tell you why I'm not playing my Ipod touch.


That's the outside of our motel. Yeah, pretty crappy.


Before we left we stopped by the graveyard where my great-grandma was buried. Apparently she loved tic-tacs, but not any tic-tacs. White tic-tacs. We got to eat them when we left .



4 comments:

heather said...

The only thing missing from this post is me. I think that hotel looks like a 5 star luxurious resort.

jenni weichers said...

when did you become a hotel snob!! i think your parents have taken you to too many nice hotels. bummer about your ipod.

tanner said...

what up with that hotel?

Amy Lou said...

Okay that place looks scary! I love the tic-tac tradition!